- Divine Ikubor Popurlary Well known as Rema, is a Nigerian singer and rapper, He is a young Talented artist, He is one of the Youngest artists in Nigeria music industry, in 2019, he signed a record deal with Jonzing World, a subsidiary of Mavin Records.
- Rema was born on 1st May 2000 in Benin City, Edo State, He finished his primary and secondary school education in Edo State.
- Rema grew up listening to Afrobeat and commercial rap. He formed a rap group with peers at his church,
- In 2013, Rema and his friend Alpha P formed a group called RnA. The group’s name is a combination of the first letters of their stage names. RnA won season 2 of Pikolo’s Dream Alive talent show
Rema Net Worth
- Since he is a relatively new artist, we don’t have credible information on his net worth.
- But according to some source online claim different figures for Rema’s estimated net worth, Naijaremix, GoogleNaija, and austinemedia said $500k, $300k, and $200k.
- Here at NaijaBiography, We will keep you posted about Rema’s net worth in the near future.
Rema Social Media Handles