Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike famously known as Phyno is an eminent Nigerian-Igbo rapper, lyricist, recording maker, and singer
The renowned Nigerian rapper and songwriter Phyno was born in the late ’80s in Enugu State, Nigeria.
Born on 9th October 1986, Chibuzor is the fourth child of his parents’ five children.
As it were, Chibuzor was born and raised in Enugu. He is a native of Enugu State; a State in the South-Eastern part of Nigeria.
For his University education, Chibuzor Azubuike attended Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu. There, he studied and bagged a Higher Diploma Degree in Public Administration.
Since he rose to fame, Phyno has won many hearts, awards and nominations to himself. These among others include;
- Best Collabo ‘Ghost Mode’ ft Olamide. Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2013
- Best Collabo, ‘Ghost Mode’ ft Olamide, The Headies 2013
- Best Rap Single ‘Parcel’ The Headies 2014
- Best Rap Single ‘Anam Achi Kwanu’ Illbliss ft. Phyno, The Headies 2013
- Rap Artiste of the Year, City people Entertainment Awards, 2014
Altogether his net worth is estimated at $10 million.